Currency is an example of a number format?
True or False
This statement is True.
- If you want to display numbers as money, you should format them as currency.
- To do this, you must choose either the Accounting or Currency format for the cells where you want the money displayed.
- You can find the different formatting options in the “Home ” tab’s ” Number ” section.
- When you use the Currency format, a currency symbol will appear next to the first number in the cell.
- Choosing a default currency can make comparing different currencies and prices within your organization easier.
1 thought on “Currency is an example of a number format.”
Pingback: Participants In A Formal Discussion Use Language That Is . - BusinessConjunctions